Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Back to Work

I was way too tired to do this yesterday, but for those of you who don't already know, it went ok. So far both days the kids have been up before my alarm. Which is nuts! When I was at home they both would sleep until 8 or 9 but now that I'm supposed to get up at 6:30 they're up early too! Anyway yesterday it was Paige that was up early but she just entertained herself. After I leaving Joshy at the daycare I cried and he had a pretty rough time. He cried all morning I'm pretty sure and his afternoon went better. When I got to work my ID didn't work and my computer crashed. I left with a pretty bad headache and I was starving! When we got home I kept holding him up so I could see him and he kept putting his head on my shoulder, I guess he wanted to snuggle!
But today went better. Of course Joshy was up before 6 and had peed all over himself so I had to give him a bath in addition to getting all of us ready. But he was in a pretty good mood overall. He smiled at Kim when we got to the daycare and I didn't cry. And he had a really good day, including taking a 3 hour nap! Things were better at work and I've finally gotten through all 265 emails. So I guess we're both going to be alright. We'll just have to make the most of our time together.

No comments: