Monday, February 05, 2007

How old are you really?

Chris found this site and it gives you your "real age." You go through this questionnaire (and yes, you have to register) but then it factors all these things like your general health, family history, diet, etc and tells you how old you really are. When its finished they send you an email telling you how you could be younger. For me, most of it was taking vitamins and increasing my intake of things like calcium and folic acid would fend off diseases. Chris found out that he needs to drink 1 glass of red wine a day. Ok! So anyway, my calendar age is 36.3 (36 and 3 months) but my "real age" is 38.8. I'm off by about 2 1/2 years. Which frankly I think is pretty good considering I eat like crap and never exercise. Chris' real age is like 36 so he's 2 years older too. How old are you? Find out: http://www.realage.com/reg/regvar/st1.aspx?mod=LONGFORM

2 comments:

Sally said...

Im 38.5. Great. Im having a crappy day and now I just added 6.1 years on.

Susan said...

I'm 32.4 YEAH!!

That made me feel a little better I have to tell you...even if it is just a made up little game ....

Susan