Friday, February 16, 2007

The Woogeyman

Well, I won't be doing any laundry today. I watched the Woogeyman episode of Charmed. Pheobe is always afraid of the basement and then she learns that her childhood story of the Woogeyman is actually real and the story that Grams used to tell to make it go away is actually a spell. Its a "shadow" of evil. And we all know my well documented fear of the basement and this house's track record with shadows and evil. Wonderful. I had a lot to get done today and now I'm going to be jumpy all day. In case you ever need it here is the spell...

I am light
I am one too strong to fight
Return to dark where shadows dwell
You cannot have this Halliwell
Go away and leave my site
And take with you this endless night.


I've kept it memorized just in case. I'm pretty sure you can substitute "dwell" and "Halliwell" with a word that rhymes with your last name.

1 comment:

Sally said...

As far as substituting those words...good thing were not Bucks anymore! Hehehehe