Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger is dead

I am just shocked and saddened by this news. I don't think I've been this shocked at a report of a Hollywood death since River Phoenix died. He had a 2 year old daughter with Michelle Williams. Ok they were divorcing or broke off an engagement or whatever, but still. Having a little girl seems like his personal life had happiness in it. And he'd been nominated for Brokeback and appeared to be doing well in his career. Shocked, I am just shocked. I keep hoping its not true but the story is already on our local CBS station, TMZ and CNN so I guess it's real. Wow! My heart goes out to his family. That is just so sad.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I agree! I am completely in shock about this! And, having heard about it RIGHT after he was found, I kept thinking to myself, "It JUST happened, UNDO it...go back an hour and a half and DON'T take the pills...you are in the prime of your life, there has to still be time..." Very sad news.