Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Taking the Blog Down

The anger that builds in my head when I see that name just isn't worth having a place to vent and to share pictures of my kids with family who live far away. You win. I'll take it down tomorrow. This will give you plenty more time to insult me and a chance for anyone else to read my blog who hasn't yet today. Good job. Proved my point from the last entry exactly. Another insensitive asshole out there in the world manipulating the good people. How proud you must be.

3 comments:

Chris Tetro said...

Harry needs to step off. He is probably a typical British Soccer hooligan. Gets his jollys off by tormenting whomever he can. I am sure I can look forward to some of his antics on my blog now. What more can you expect from a lonely geek who doesnt even publish his own blog. He simply wanders around commenting on everyone elses. Get a life Harry.

Susan said...

Don't let it get a rise out of you...that's what he wants...Go back to what we were taught as children...ignore...

Susan

Suzie said...

Thanks, Soup. I was hoping people would come to my defense.