Monday, December 20, 2004

Snow Day!

It's a snow day! Wooohooo! Even though it has been years since I've been in school I still get excited for snow days. Today is Paige's first snow day ever. We're watching movies and having hot chocolate...all the classic snow days things to do. Except she can't play in the snow because it's insanely cold and I'm not taking the baby out. But maybe when daddy gets home. She did go out to check the mail for me, mostly so she could be in the snow a little and she came back in 5 minutes later crying from being cold! She put her boots on but had no socks, she didn't wear her mittens and kept picking up the snow. So now she's snuggled down wearing dry pants and socks and her gloves under a blanket watching a Barbie dvd. What could be better when you're 5!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I was even excited it was a snow day! And, it really didn't effect me one way or another...just brought back good times...mostly of when I was a teacher!

I hope Paige had a great day!