Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Boys and Girls

Joshua has been saying very cute things lately, I think it's the age. He talks about things that "boys" do. For example he will ask to watch a TV show for boys. Or when he couldn't reach the faucet the other day he said "Boys can't do it mommy." This morning he told Chris "Boys don't like that." about the new toothpaste we had. Last night he told me "Boys love you mommy." I couldn't stop cracking up.

Also while tucking him in last night he asked if he could bring his new NASCAR pillow to daycare. Here is how the conversation went:
Joshua: Can I bring this pillow to school tomorrow?
Me: Yes.
Joshua: And I can show my friends?
Me: Sure.
Joshua: Collin and the girls?
Me: Yes, ok. Who are "the girls" that you are friends with?
Joshua: Alexis. (who is one of twins)
Me: Just Alexis? Are you friends with Cassandra too?
Joshua: Yes. She's beautiful.

3 comments:

Evil Dahlia said...

That Joshie...he's your little heartbreaker! He's gonna have the girls beating down your door. The things that come out of their mouths!!

Sally said...

Love that kid! Cant wait for those kind of conversations with Ryan even though Im not wanting to rush out of this baby stage either!

Trinity & Brooke said...

I can relate...Brooke's word of the week is perfect. Everything is just perfect.

Oh he is way too cute. I love the fact that he thinks a little girl is beautiful.