Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Paige's Poems

These poems were in Paige's backpack today as all the work she's done in 2nd grade has been coming home in big bunches. I LOVE them and wanted to share. Here they are exactly as written, spelling too:

Paige
Funny, nice, thoughtful, creative
sister of Josh and Ally
Lover of soccer and ice cream
who fears bees and jelly fish
who needs rest
who gives help
who would like to see France
Resident of 13 windmill Rd
Tetro




Favorite Food Poetry from
by: Paige Tetro
Steamers, Steamers, Steamers,
buttery, Steamers,
Scrumptsious, Steamers,
fishy, mushy, hot, Steamers
Last of all, best of all,
delicious, Steamers

3 comments:

Evil Dahlia said...

Wow, you've got quite the little scholar there! Awesome poetry Paige!!

Susan said...

We have poetry night tonight at the school....Avery's 3rd grade class...I love to listen to and read their work...I was listening to the entire 3rd grade practicing today...and I was welling up...I'm at about 50/50 now with the happy/sad school ending....

A pleasant child moment...few and far between (at the school lately anyway !!)

Sally said...

Those are great poems! I love that kid! I love that she loves steamers! She is an August at heart. I also like that in the first poem, she recognizes those good qualities about herself. Thats really cool.