Friday, October 20, 2006

Love this weather

Nope, not being sarcastic. I actually do. I guess it's the melancholy in me. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't want it to rain and be dreary all the time. But that white overcast sky, maybe with a little drizzly rain says fall in New England to me. Its often the weather of Thanksgiving so it makes me excited for that. And the yellow trees look just as beautiful framed by the white sky as they do with sun bouncing off them. Yep, I like a good dreary fall day every now and then. That's why I'm nuts I guess.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I see you followed suit and changed your blog background, too. Just seemed like time for a change, didn't it? I get too restless with the same one all the time.
I like days like these occassionally, too, but I prefer one with a breeze blowing the leaves down the street and past the windows...blowing in the chilly weather.